To compete in the world's largest and most unforgiving market, you need all the possibilities in your favor. And the critical element that determines the success or failure of your business in the US: is your knowledge and management of the cultural contrast in industry and valuable contacts to start your business network in South Florida.
The "Soft-landing and Business Immersion" program is a 15-hour workshop in 5 modules, created to increase your chances of success when opening operations in the United States.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to realistically assess the level of risk by recognizing the impact of culture on your cost and time estimate and more accurately establish the readiness status of your business and your team.
You will achieve:
- Start building your network of contacts and experts in South Florida
- Meet regional experts in corporate law, immigration, accounting, insurance, and others
- Redefine the new target market and limit it for the "launch" in the US
- Reformulate the business model and the value proposition to adapt it to the new market
- Design a new sales process according to the new business model.
- Map the different avenues of funding available and the tax and accounting obligations of the corporate entity in the US.
- Redefine your international logistics operation's risk and cost range, considering government and regulatory restrictions.
September 12 to 16, 2022 - Online - 10am to 1pm (Miami time)
October 17 to 21, 2022 - Online - 10am to 1pm (Miami time)
November 15 and 16, 2022 - In person - Bogotá, Colombia - 8am to 5pm
November 18 and 19, 2022 - In-person - Medellín, Colombia - 8am to 5pm
November 28 to December 2, 2022 - In-person - Boca Raton, FL, USA - 9 am to 5 pm.
Duration: 1 Week
Instructional Hours: a total of 15 - 5 Sessions x 3 Hours
- Cultural Contrasts Between Latino-Hispanic and Anglo-Saxon Business Culture
- Local market research
- Importance of the Business Model
- Identification of Gaps, Gaps, Overlaps, and New Opportunities
- Law, Accounting, Insurance and Financial Considerations to open a business in the USA
- Checklist to operate a business in the USA
- Round table with a team of expert advisors
Payment Methods: Paypal - Credit Card - Zelle
Investment: 2,000 USD (Online)